See also Bamboo Chinese Poached Salmon
Ingredients For Smoked Haddock:
- 1 pound [454 g] smoked haddock
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] pepper
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] cornstarch
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk or light cream
Directions For Smoked Haddock:
If needed, skin fish; cut haddock into individual servings or bite-size pieces.
In a 9-inch [23-cm] pie plate, melt butter for 2 minutes on ‘MAXIMUM’.
Add fish; sprinkle fish with pepper, cover and microwave fish for 3 minutes on ‘MEDIUM-MAXIMUM’.
Mix together cornstarch and milk or light cream; pour all over fish.
Simmer for 5 minutes on ‘MINIMUM-MEDIUM’.
Stir and serve immediately.
Enjoy delicious Chinese recipes with Bamboo Chinese.