See also Bamboo Chinese Poached Salmon
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 4 large sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] breadcrumbs
- Paprika, to taste
- Bacon slices
- 1 cup [250 mL] small shelled deveined shrimps
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] milk
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] softened butter
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] minced green onion
Cooking Directions For The Dish:
Into a bowl, well mix together all stuffing ingredients [shrimps, Italian-style breadcrumbs, milk, softened butter, chili sauce, lemon juice and minced green onion].
Rinse, wipe dry and then stuff sole fillets.
Roll then secure stuffed fillet rolls with toothpicks.
Brush stuffed rolls with melted butter; roll into breadcrumbs, until well coated.
Sprinkle coated stuffed rolls with paprika.
Arrange bacon slices all over bottom and sides of a microwave-safe dish.
Arrange stuffed fish rolls into prepared dish.
Microwave on ‘MAXIMUM’ for 7 to 9 minutes.
Leave to rest for 3 minutes, before serving.
Enjoy delicious Chinese recipes with Bamboo Chinese.