See also Bamboo Chinese Poached Salmon
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 4 large sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] breadcrumbs
- Paprika, to taste
- Bacon slices
- 1 cup [250 mL] small prawns
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] milk
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] finely chopped green onion
Directions For The Dish:
Mix together all stuffing ingredients.
Rinse, pat dry and then stuff sole fillets.
Roll then secure fillets with toothpicks.
Brush rolls with melted butter.
Roll into breadcrumbs.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Arrange bacon slices all around a microwave-safe dish.
Arrange fish rolls into the center of the dish.
Microwave for 7 to 9 minutes on ‘MAXIMUM’.
Leave to rest for 3 minutes, before serving.
Enjoy delicious Chinese recipes with Bamboo Chinese.